How LotusOcean and Prashant TriVedi changed my life

 


written by: shruthi

My journey with LotusOcean began at a time when I was searching for answers to existential questions - questions no university or educational institution had ever addressed. In one of my many internet rabbit-hole excursions, the stars aligned and I came across the LotusOcean blog. There were over a thousand entries logged in over more than a decade, covering virtually every topic under the sun. I was captivated. It was impressive to see how Prashant TriVedi, the author, is a word wizard and could convey so much in so few words. There was no unnecessary ornamentation, no vague mysticism - just clarity. This rare coherence made me want to explore more of what LotusOcean, founded by PT, had to offer.

 Having experimented with various practices taught by different teachers in the past (none of which truly worked), I approached this with a healthy scepticism. I enrolled in the virtual meditation classes. From the very beginning, I could tell these sessions were different. These were not meditations that encouraged escapism or passive detachment. They were deeply practical and consistently body-oriented, not abstract or detached from reality. In true Aquarian fashion, I was only willing to believe in and invest in what actually worked. I spent months observing carefully, and to my joy, I finally found something that genuinely worked.

 LotusOcean meditation helped me learn the true meaning of evolution and how to get there. What truly stands out is how LotusOcean nursed me back to connecting with nature in the truest sense. PT and his documented life is a testimony to embedded living and being truly one with nature. His films show how elements are not metaphorical. In fact, they are alive, intelligent, participatory and capable of responding to beings and their activities. Having been exposed to Vedic stories, this wasn’t entirely unfamiliar but PT effortlessly helps to synthesise it correctly and makes it so relevant to the present times, reinforcing the fact that Vedic wisdom is eternal and timeless. I discovered the most mind-blowing phenomenon called ‘Crop Circles’ through the LotusOcean channel. Beyond their breathtaking geometry and aesthetic beauty, they represent something far greater: a reminder of the multidimensional nature of the universe and life having a purpose beyond what the matrix has to offer.

 LotusOcean’s idea of wholistic well-being has transformed my daily life in practical ways. It dismantled the lopsided idea that growth can occur in isolation - one hour of mindfulness followed by twenty-three hours of unconscious living. LotusOcean meditation sessions have made me discover that proper discipline is actually not rigid; but liberating. Centering oneself in the reality of the body and the reality of this world is so critical to moving through life gracefully and I was amazed to see how LotusOcean meditation aids you in achieving this. LotusOcean practices have been truly life-altering and have helped me immensely in becoming a stronger and more balanced individual. I am profoundly grateful for how LotusOcean has woven gratitude into my everyday vocabulary, taught me reverence for the elements that sustain life, and guided me towards alignment with natural laws and harmony with the greater force that moves through all things.

 Besides having found my way back to nature and real healing, I would say my biggest lottery is having access to a being fit to be a guru in the real sense – PT. I have been following PT’s life and his activities through the various LotusOcean channels – his sounds, blogs, interviews and the like and they are truly so impressive. His inner coherence effortlessly shines through in so many ways. His sounds are truly ethereal and magickal. I have never seen an individual so original, spontaneous and creative. LotusOcean YouTube channel has over a thousand films with his sounds which he has so generously shared for the internet to enjoy. His sounds are powerful enough to cause explosions and implosions alike, all with a disarming ease. I am also constantly moved by how much work PT has put in to expose the realities of this world, to elevate consciousness and to help beings lead a more meaningful and purposeful life. What inspires me most is that he embodies and practices what he teaches. There is so much integrity in his path.

 I am privileged to have a being like PT in my life and as a guru. It is extremely hard to articulate what Guru PT means to me. Words feel insufficient, especially when compared to the eloquence with which he communicates. But what I can say with certainty is that he has awakened me, lifted me out of darkness, transformed my perception and changed my life forever. It is a privilege and a blessing to be his disciple and I am and will forever be grateful for his sacred teachings, his generosity and unwavering support in helping me truly evol-love and be a better, well-integrated being.

 


Comments